LIZ HOBBS GROUP LTD are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing team at an extremely exciting time for the business.
The ideal candidate must have an excellent track record of working in a fast paced marketing environment and be a real team player.
The candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Educated to degree level within a Marketing/Creative/Graphic Design discipline is essential
- Excellent creative and design skills with competence in using a variety of different programmes and software including Indesign, photoshop, HTML to create high quality marketing collateral for both print and online
- The ability to create high quality videos for promotional purposes
- Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, Linked In, Tumblr, Spotify and other emerging Social Media markets
- A passion for driving social media with experience of using social and mobile technologies and how they can be used to solve business and marketing problems
- Experience of utilising web analytic tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics and industry-wide best practices.
- Experience writing online content with exceptional writing and editing skills
- Contribute to and develop long-term Marketing plans and strategies
- A minimum of 3 years' digital marketing experience
- High degree of flexibility, and ability to prioritise
- Work to strict deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Exhibit a 'can do' attitude
- Be prepared to work evenings and weekends
Only applicants with a suitable amount of marketing experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered
PLEASE SEND CV TO email@example.com to register your interest